Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boring... let's kick-start this stalled four-stroke!

I'm not the original one here. I'm merely a commentator that regurgitates platitudes I hear on Glen Beck or The Factor. So... Someone better get onto posting something new. Perhaps the recent court case involving corporate speech, maybe the privatization of NASA, uh... something about China...

I don't care what it is but give me something to live for when I open up a new tab with no real intention and then I remember the old Cartoon Politiko. I'm getting tired of rereading my own hate-mail.

4 comments:

  1. I'm about to go cruising for chicks at the Rockaway Arcade. I just have to narrow it down to treating the lucky lady to Spencers or Hot topic. Fuck I hate my dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's talk about how this is not an article by The Onion.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I do have something in common with her...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you pick up a box of penis and tits pasta while you are there, steve.

    ReplyDelete